The Beach Chic
fashion. health. life. sport & adventure.
Pages
Home
About
Coaching
Sponsors
Facebook
Twitter
Toggle menu
Labels
life
adventure
sport
fashion
Health
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
SUP in the city
After another windless day I decided to get on the water a different way and check out the city from a new angle, with my friends Gi, André Furquim and Calabresa we went for a SUP in the city!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook
Kate Chandler
Promote Your Page Too
Popular
VOGUE surfboards!
I might be a beach girl who loves to spend hours on the water but I love fashion just as much! When I saw this beautiful photograph ta...
Jungle DIY
Nina and her mum went on a "Spice Tour" around one of the historic spice farms that have made Zanzibar so famous. They came...
Arriving in Paje
This is the breathtakingly beautiful place where I will be living for the next 2 months, on the African Spice island, Zanzibar. Home...
Wake up!
Whilst on my travels I made another stop off at Foxlake, the local wakepark close to Dunbar in the borders of Scotland. Callum, James...
Paje by Kite
PajebyKite in Paje, Zanzibar is by far the most Rock n Roll kite school in the world. Let me introduce you to the coolest crew in tow...
Slack line!
One of my new favourite pass-times is slack-line! It's incredibly addictive and I can't wait to get it mastered! I foun...
Paje by Night
After a busy day teaching kiting and sneaking in as many little sessions as we can, all the instructors are super tired and super hu...
#nofliter
Sharing a beautiful Brazilian sunset. Peace out x
Sunset kite session in Taiba.
I had the most amasing sunset kite session down at Taiba Lagoon with my good friends Giselle Nuaz and Taiba native John Lennon (cool...
Me on a 'T!
Pretty cool to be one of the faces in the new AST surf wear spring collection! Love the summery feel of the shirts with their...
Labels
adventure
fashion
Health
life
sport
Pages
Home
About
Coaching
Sponsors
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2018
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2014
(21)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2013
(56)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(16)
▼
May
(12)
Sausage, the kitesurfing dog
My new Toyboy puts a huge smile on my face!
Spectacular sunsets
Road Trippin
Road Trippin!
A little slice of paradise
SUP in the city
Hands that make history
End of the day at Taibinha Bay
Hippy Chic
Vintage meets beach
Did you try tapioca?
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment