Wednesday 12 June 2013

Passion fruit and chocolate, the perfect combination!

clau23

One of the things that I love to do after a full day on the water is eat delicious food! 

Lucky for me that I know just the place to go in Taiba; the hidden gem called Le Petit Resto Bar, which serves the most amazing food own by a wonderful friend of mine Claudine!


clau21

The smiling, charming and friendly owner/chef; Claudine comes from Normandy, France and makes the most incredible crepes you will find for miles! 

Claudine made Taiba her home 15 years ago and loves the peaceful, beautiful beaches just as much as I do. Claudine is also a member of the local Capoeira group Cordao de Oro with me and her "meia lua" is just as good as her cooking so be warned!

clau19


I love the chocolate and passion fruit crepe that Claudine serves at Le Petit, it's THE perfect combination!


clau16

Check out our Flickr album to see more of the small but funky restaurant Le Petit Resto Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • The Beach Chic
  • +