Saturday 21 September 2013

Monkey business


As well as spending time with old friends, I've also made plenty of new friends in Zanzibar too. One's I know that I'll keep forever and some that are a little cuter and hairier than others too...

IMG_1796

I met Robby at Haraka Kite School, it took a few days for us to really bond and become friends as he normally dislikes girls... I'm talking about the monkey of course! Robby is the kite school mascot and for some reason doesn't really like being around girls, he tries to bite them most of the time. I've always wanted to have a monkey so was determined to be the first girl to strike up a friendship with him. I won him over with bits of left over fruit from breakfast and cuddles. The guy is another new friend, French kiteboarder, Aymeric Martin, who is also out here teaching. I'll let you be the judge of who you think is cutest ;)

IMG_1861

I'm going to miss my little furry friend big time. He is super cute and jumps to curl up and fall asleep in my arms. My heart breaks a little to look at these pictures, hopefully I'll be seeing him again in the future... I wonder if he will remember me or not? As for Aymeric, looks like he will be joining me in Brazil along with Leo Holland at some point this season, which will be amazing!

329654_10200178290638778_952966682_o

How about that for a view for a kite centre?! Haraka has one of the most beautiful beach views I have seen, just incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • The Beach Chic
  • +